The Upholstery Pro is the most comfortable cleaning tool available today. Equipped with a trigger lock to reduce hand fatigue, the cleaning head is correctly angled and carefully balanced to reduce wrist, arm and back fatigue. The housing is constructed of lightweight but extremely durable nylon for a long service life.
The Upholstery Pro tool fits on standard 2 and 1½ inch vacuum hoses and is compatible with any carpet extraction machine.
Unlike jetted tools, the Upholstery Pro will prevent overspray on boxing and piping. It's also designed for easy service in the field. The in-line solution filter removes easily and rinses clean, and changing out a glide or valve takes only minutes with simple hand tools.
• Unique dual extraction slots permit full extraction in both directions across fabric surfaces
• In-line solution strainer helps prevent clogging
• Solution control valve provides precise control for widest range of fabric types and soiling conditions
• Sliding vacuum release allows for easy vacuum adjustments on the fly
• Trigger valve and glide designed to be changed in the field in minutes with simple hand tools.
• Lightweight and highly flexible hose coupling is easy to maneuver, even in tight places.
DIMENSIONS: Head – 4 in. (10.6 cm) extraction width Hose assembly – 10 ft. (3 m)
CONSTRUCTION: Head: High performance nylon resin Glide: Engineering thermoplastic
Fittings: Brass with high-temp seals